Accepting Guest Posts
Our quest is to produce contemporary, immersive content pages on GreennetLinks.co.uk.
What’s more, GreennetLinks.co.uk is regularly lookin for brilliant, unique tips from authors such as you.
Write for us! GreennetLinks.co.uk welcomes documents. Assuming you are interested in authoring for us, please complete the form down the page.
Kindly present pitches and finished articles for consideration using the form here.
- Preference will be given to authentic reporting and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions really should range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We encourage 1st pitching ideas to us before you compose it!
- We anticipate work as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- Please distribute your article post or pitch only once. You should not submit it numerous instances!
Must I Prepare a Subject?
That’d be very good! We save the right to adjust it for SEO, design or just to make it a lot more attention-grabbing. But if you would you like to suggest one, that will make our work simpler.
Will you revise my document?
We’re going to modify for content and clarity, doing our best to preserve your message. You will be able to see our changes well before we go live.
Anything other I should really keep in mind?
Content should be written in blog style, with concise paragraphs and lots of white space. Like a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and remember to use only one space between sentences!
Must I add a picture?
Yes! Kindly do! You will definitely get more viewers with a good photo!
What about my headshot?
The system uses your email to catch your avatar from Gravatar, so verify your shot is published there.
What should I do just after I upload my blog entry?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the commentary, answering to subscribers’ inquires or insights.
We look forward to your contribution!
Use The Form Here To Upload Your Post
Common Keywords Searched For: